jueves, 14 de julio de 2011

I think is the way....


Seriously.. I shouldn't be writing about you in this place..
you and your eyes...
you and the way you dress
you and the way you think..totally awkward to me
I can tell that you are a great kisser just because the way you move your lips meanwhile talking
but I can barely notice if you would reach mine...
I may be writing nonsense.... however, will work for some baby-steps to reach long walks...
walks to enhance your heart...
or just your friendship; anything is good enough to me.
I might be able to compose a song just by the looking of your eyes...
you don't know this; but, I love the way your left eye moves...
like tilting to get closer to the right one...sort of magnetize that involves both.
I can be (I mean...anyone could be) staring at it my whole life...
Let's go back to basic, I will be realistic...
and just to keep looking at it!

1 comentario:

Javi dijo...

éste me gusta muuuuuchooo, es cuático :)